Sunday 29 March 2015




PRAYER POINTS FROM THE BOOK OF LUKE 5:5(ESV)

"And Simon answered, “Master, we toiled all night and took nothing! But at your word I will let down the nets.”



MESSAGE : This is what many believers are suffering today .Powers making their labour in vain .  It is not as if they are lazy , but the much effort they put into their business or job yields more or less nothing , they still struggle , they ve little or nothing to show for their investment.This tells us one thing . that the supernatural forces in the heavenlies and in the waters are more real than the physical beings we see day to day .We are confronting principalities , powers , who are bent on terminating us and our businesses /jobs . The battle is tough , but glory to God no matter the attack on our finances , the enemy has been defeated already , but there is a need to enforce that defeat in every area of our lives , so we can  dominate and rule over the earth as the lord has spoken . Amen. So lets pray...see your victory and pray with faith again , Amen.



Appreciate  God and thank Him for all He has done for you in time past .(5-10 mins)



1.Powers denying me of my harvest , you are a failure , today your time is up , perish quick now in the name of Jesus , Amen.
2.Powers manipulatig my testimony , you will not succceed , crash now in Jesus name , Amen.
3. Stubborn pursuers of my destiny , boasting that my labour will be in vain , you are not my God , receive your judgment now in Jesus name , Amen.
4.Every Satanic embargo placed on my finances , be lifted by fire and be destroyed now in the name of Jesus , Amen.
5 Father disgrace and mock all the agents of darkness assigned to frustrate my harvest now in the name of Jesus , Amen.
6. Powers in the heavenlies working against my breakthrough in business , from today in the name of Jesus ,become POWERLESS now in Jesus name , Amen.
7.Declare like this (mention your name here) you will not be a failure in life in the name of Jesus , your life will move forward in the name of Jeus , my business will increase and expand in multiple folds bringing huge profits in the name of Jesus , my business shall be establised to the glory of God now in Jesus name , Amen.
8.Father all the enemy has stolen from me in my busienss , recover all in triple fold now in the name of Jesus , Amen.
9.I shall never beg to eat in the name of Jesus , my labour shall never be in vain in the name of Jesus , all I have suffered in this buisness /job my God will compensate me back a trillion fold with joy and laughter in the name of Jesus ,i SHALL MAKE IT in Jesus name , Amen.
10. Today Lord prove yourself as the lord and almighty  of my business venture in the name of Jesus , Amen.



Appreciate God and thank Him for all He has done now ! He is faithful ! (5-10mins ) With a dance !

No comments:

Post a Comment