Sunday 15 March 2015




PRAYER POINTS FROM THE BOOK OF LUKE 7:23


"And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me."




MESSAGE :Many of God's children because of offence , turned their backs at the very tip of their miracles . Why ? They allowed their flesh to take the pilot sit of their testimony and turned it off the road of destiny . hmm, the devil is a liar . Friend , always know that when the battle seems too tough , your breakthrough is just about to break forth ,(1 peter 4:12-13 msg) if you will still be persistent in prayer (Roms 12:12) . Jesus when he was in pain and agony , he didn't give up , but prayed to God the more earnestly (Luke 22:44). Friend it is time to pray to God with thanksgiving more ..



Appreciate God and thank Him now for (5-10mins)


1. Father destroy every root of offence in my life in the name of Jesus , Amen.
2. Father the grace to walk away like Jesus did , Lord let that grace come upon me now in Jesus name , Amen.
3. Powers manipulating the spirit of offence in my life , perish now in the name of Jesus , Amen.
4.Powers assigned to fuel the spirit of offence in my life , dry up and perish in the name of Jesus , Amen.
5. Every demonic canopy of offence over my life , tear to pieces quick in Jesus name , Amen.
6. spirit of offence I am not your candidate , I rebuke you wicked demon in the name of Jesus , Amen.
7.Lord open my eyes to see the trap of the enemy and keep me from falling into it now in Jesus name , Amen.
8.Father help me not to miss it , at the very edge of my testimony in the name of Jesus , Amen.
9. Lord help me not to fail you in the name of Jesus , Amen.
10. Father put all those waiting for me to fail to shame in Jesus name , Amen.





Appreciate God and thank Him for answer to prayers . Dance ....



No comments:

Post a Comment