Tuesday 24 March 2015




PRAYER POINTS FROM THE BOOK OF ACTS 3:2(NIV)


"Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts."




MESSAGE : Many believers today , just like the lame man at the beautiful gate , are at the point of their miracle , but forces of darkness have kept them at the gate , mocking them day and night and boasting of their powers . Some children of God at this junction have giving up , some have gone back to Egypt for solution , but not you in the name of Jesus , Amen. Why turn your back now beloved , when you have reached the very gate of your testimony called "BEAUTIFUL" No , no , no , don't give up now , pray your way into your breakthrough and receive what the lord has kept for you all this years . Psalm 58:11 (NLT)"Then at last everyone will say, "There truly is a reward for those who live for God; surely there is a God who judges justly here on earth."




Lets pray ......





Appreciate God and thank Him for (5-10mins) because He is a good God ! Amen.


1. Powers stopping me at the gate of my breakthrough , you are a liar , break-away by fire in the name of Jesus , Amen.

2. Powers boasting at the gate of my breakthrough , crash and be burnt down in the name of Jesus , Amen.

3. Powers saying No to my testimony , you are a liar , perish quick with your wickedness in Jesus name , Amen.

4. Powers attacking me at the gate of my miracle , scatter by fire quick in the name of Jesus , Amen.

5. Powers denying me of my testimony at the gate of my miracle , you will not succeed perish under God's judgment quick in Jesus name , Amen.

6. I will not give up now at the gate of my testimony in Jesus name , Amen. Father empower me with your fresh anointing in Jesus name , Amen.

7. Father give me victory now in Jesus name , Amen.

8. Father show my enemies I serve a God who is greater than them all in Jesus name , Amen.

9.Father smash with your power , every demonic altar at the gate of my miracle in the name of Jesus , Amen.

10 . Lord do it now for me in Jesus name , Amen.





Appreciate God and thank Him for (5-10mins) Again for your deliverance .




you will win.!

No comments:

Post a Comment