Sunday 22 March 2015




PRAYER POINTS FROM THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL 36:26(NIV)

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."





MESSAGE : The problem many believers have today , starts from the heart . unforgiveness starts from the heart , doubt starts from the heart , lust starts from the heart , evil imaginations all start from the heart . Except the Lord gives us a new heart that feeds on the word day and night , is like a circle , you keep falling , getting up and falling again . A new heart  that seeks after God is what we need . And prayer is the remedy for a new heart . Lets pray beloved . Lets pray ...





Appreciate God for (5-10mins) He is a good God . Amen.



1. Father purify my heart with your spirit in the name of Jesus , Amen.

2. Father take the old heart of bitterness , anger , lust from my spirit and bless me with a new heart filled with kindness and love in the name of Jesus , Amen.

3. Lord break me and remould me again in the name of Jesus , Amen.

4. Father teach me how to do right always in Jesus name , Amen.

5. Father the grace to stop every bad habit , polluting my heart , let that grace abide with me now in Jesus name , Amen.

6.Father deliver me from besetting sins polluting my heart in the name of Jesus , Amen.

7. Father take away that stony heart from me now and give me a heart of flesh that is willing to do whatever you say in Jesus name , Amen.

8. Father destroy every secret pride in my heart and replace it with your spirit of meekness now in Jesus name , Amen.

9. Powers manipulating my heart against God , scatter in the name of Jesus , Amen.

10. Powers , evil altars sending evil arrows of doubt , fear , lust , anger ,disobedience to God into my heart , backfire in the name of Jesus , Amen. (Agents of darkness ) they use it all the time to manipulate a believer . so pray it well.



Appreciate God and thank Him for His mercies .

No comments:

Post a Comment