Thursday 2 April 2015




PRAYER POINTS FROM THE BOOK OF PROVERB 6:32(Net )


"A man who commits adultery with a woman lacks wisdom, whoever does it destroys his own life. "




MESSAGE : Many of my brothers and sisters in the lord are trapped in it . And many are finding it hard to get out . And out of love , I thought I should put out some prayer points for them to pray . There is nothing God cannot do , as long as you refuse to give up and say to yourself , I will fight this monster in my life and win in the name of Jesus , Amen. And surely you will so ...


Lets pray....


Appreciate God and thank Him for His mercies (5-10mins)


1. Father deliver me from every spirit of adultery /fornication in the name of Jesus , Amen.
2. Father renew my mind and re-direct my thoughts to living a life holy and acceptable for Jesus in the name of Jesus , Amen.
3. Father deliver me from every satanic cage of adultery/fornication in the name off Jesus , Amen.
4. Powers holding my life down in this bondage break and lose your hold over me now in the name of Jesus , Amen.
5. Father destroy the spirit of lust in my life and plant in me the spirit of holiness in the name of Jesus , Amen.
6. Father destroy every unholy conversation from my tongue from this day in the name of Jesus , Amen.
7.Lord change my circle of friends if need be to the ones whose holiness will be my pursuit in the name of Jesus , Amen.
8. Father deliver me from my self , from this self destruction in the name of Jesus , Amen.
9. Lord do whatever it takes and make me a candidate for heaven in the name of Jesus , Amen.
10 . Lord let your ways from today become my delight in the name of Jesus , Amen.


BONUS: Lord plant in me the spirit of holiness and cause me to desire that way of life strongly in Jesus name , Amen.


Appreciate God and thank Him for answers to prayers . (pray it regularly until there is a change , do not stop ) Luke 18:1

No comments:

Post a Comment