Sunday 5 April 2015




PRAYER POINTS FROM THE BOOK OF ROMANS 8:1



"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."


MESSAGE : One major problem with the body of Christ today is that many children of God walk in self
condemnation. Always feeling guilty for every little mistake they make . Even when they say "no" to a friend , they carry that guilt for weeks . Friend it ought not to be so , if you understand who you are in Christ . If God does not condemn you , why allow the enemy to make you feel so ? .


Lets pray .....


Appreciate God for (5-10mins) He is good !Amen.




1. Father deliver me from the spirit of self condemnation in the name of Jesus , Amen.
2. father open my eyes to see what Jesus did for me on the cross in the name of Jesus , Amen.
3. Father teach me how to walk in your ways from now in Jesus name , Amen.
4. Father help me to understand your word in the name of Jesus , Amen.
5. Father teach me how to walk in the light of your word in the name of Jesus , Amen.
6. Father help me to know the truth and believe the truth in Jesus name , Amen.
7. Lord open my damage my ignorance and give me sound knowledge in Jesus name, Amen.
8. Lord help me to know you more and more in Jesus name , Amen.
9. Father teach me how to pray aright in Jesus name , Amen.
10 . In all things lord help me to give you thanks always in Jesus name , Amen.



Appreciate God and thank Him for (5-10mins )

No comments:

Post a Comment